Helping Business on Revenue and Tax Disputes
From there onwards, we help set up businesses, with a careful understanding of regulation, timelines and when applicable permits. The firm advises in corporate governing matters, in the setup of multi-class stock corporations, in complex multi-jurisdiction corporate structures, and in strategic alliances and joint ventures among local or foreign-owned companies.
Abbas Advocates’ breadth of local knowledge and technical competence in tax law ensure that we deliver practical, commercially driven, and integrated tax and legal advice, including
- M&A, including tax and legal due diligence, acquisition structuring, contract drafting, negotiation, and legal support throughout implementation;
- Tax and legal structuring for inbound and outbound investments, including structuring to raise capital/financing in international financial markets
- Tax and legal structuring of joint ventures, including drafting and negotiation of contracts.
- Real estate advice including acquisition, development, and disposal/operation.
- Corporate structuring and restructuring, company incorporation, and advice on corporate and commercial law issues.
- Non-performing loans portfolio: tax, legal, and financial structuring.
- Corporate and personal tax planning and structuring, including international tax structuring, cross-border transactions, and transfer pricing.
- Customs and indirect taxation.
- Administrative litigation, including tax disputes.
- Drafting and reviewing legal and tax aspects of commercial transactions and agreements.
- Assistance with regulatory and currency control issues