Abbas Advocates Corporate and finance practice involves advisory on the formation of legal entities such as companies, branches and non-governmental organizations;
- corporate structuring, company secretarial practice
- shareholding issues, mergers and acquisitions
- and on winding up and insolvency.
We offer advisory services on
- international finance,
- international cross boarder finance,
- trade and commodity finance,
- project finance,
- infrastructure finance,
- asset finance
- and other areas such as derivatives practice and capital markets advisory with regard to Initial Public Offerings.
We also handles human resource practice advisory, especially the structuring of staff handbooks and human resource manuals, terms and conditions of employment, benefit schemes and employee reward structuring.