Counsel Jane Kasumba is the Managing Partner at the Firm. With a Bachelors Degree in Social Sciences majoring in Political Science from Makerere University; a Bachelor’s Degree in Law from Makerere University, a Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice and qualifications in both Communications and Television Broadcast from the United Kingdom, United States, France and China she brings a wealth of experience and knowledge to the firm. Jane is currently pursuing an LLM in International Commercial Transactions. Her specialities include and are not limited to Commercial Transactions, Partnerships and Media Law. She is also a Business and Media Enterpreneur and a Consultant in these fields. Counsel Jane is the current ViceChair for the Pan African Innovations and Inventions Association UK, Board Member of The Media Challenge Initiative Uganda, a Board Director of Akcess TV Africa, Board Director of Agenda 2063 TV Africa and a Board Director of Agenda 2063 TV Plus Africa.
- Bachelor of Social Sciences (Major in Political Science) Makerere University
- Bachelor of Laws LLB (Makerere University)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (The Bar) LDC
- Major in TV Broadcasting from Research and Training Institute of the State Administration of Press, Publication, Radio,Film,and TV of the People’s Republic of China CCTV News Content Co. LTD (CCTV Plus)
- Major in TV Broadcasting Canal France International
AREAS OF EXPERIENCE
Our firm represents a variety of business, financial, institutional, and individual clients in a wide range of matters.